Thank You!

Two little words.  Thank you.

What do those words mean to you?  How many times have you used them today?

I would like to use them now.

Thank you for reading.

Thank you for understanding what I've written.

Thank you for being touched, on any level, by my words.

If my words have validated your own choices, great.

If my words have pissed you off, that's okay.

If my words caused you to think, thank you for thinking.

IF my words caused you to change your behavior, in any way, I'm eternally grateful.

If my words caused you to change your behavior and that change created more joy in your life...  Then, my friend, you are the winner.

You win if you have created joy in your world.  You win if you changed your behavior in such a way that you learned something new and were able to pass that lesson on to someone else.  I haven't presented any truly new concepts.  I haven't stated anything that hasn't been previously stated in a far better way.  However, if the way I said something resonated with YOU, in a new way, and then you changed your behavior.  That makes you the winner.

Thank you for taking the time to read.  Thank you for thinking about your life.  Thank you for passing that knowledge on, in your own way.  We're all winning if that has happened.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts