Young Living Essential Oils - What Are They?

I just posted my first Facebook class for Young Living Essential Oils.  There are 17 posts that will answer all of your questions regarding what these oils are, how I use them and why you should choose YL over any other brand of essential oils.

The bottom line is that YL uses high quality ingredients and you can trust the way the oils are made.  There are so many uses for these little babies.  They help with mood, general health, skincare, cleaning, laundry, cooking and SO much more.

If you would like me to add you to the class, you can follow me on Facebook. Here's my Facebook link:  https://www.facebook.com/FamiliarIdeasForNewFamilies

Just send me a message and I'll add you.  Simple, easy and fast!  I can't wait for you to fall in love with these oils, the way my family has!

Comments

Popular Posts