Young Living Essential Oils Make Life Better

I started using Young Living Essential Oils about six weeks ago.  They have changed the way I experience life.  Literally.  I want to share my story with you.

A dear friend of mine started posting about Young Living essential oils on Facebook.  I have always been intrigued by essential oils, but hadn't done much research.  My friend invited me to a Facebook class.  I participated, but I was skeptical.  I was really joining the class just to support my friend and see what she was up to.

By the end of the class, I had purchased the starter kit and become a Young Living member.  The value was too fabulous to pass up.  She explained all the ways she and her family were using the oils and the results they were getting.

When I received my special package from Young Living, I was beyond excited to get started.  I read the instructions, plugged the Dew Drop diffuser into an outlet in the living room and inhaled the aroma of Peace and Calming.  I love the aroma, and the calm that goes with it. My boys love it, too!

My little boys now request different oils, depending on their needs.  Peace and Calming is used when they are feeling overwhelmed or hyper.  Stress Away is used after a tough day at the homeschool co-op.  However, the most important and dramatic impact was felt when we used Thieves when everyone was feeling yucky.  I put Thieves in the diffuser.  I also put it in their tea.  Then I made a paste with coconut oil, RC, Thieves and Lavender for their chests, backs and noses.  My littlest sick baby requests the 'white stuff' when his nose is raw from blowing it.  He begs for 'Christmas tea' when he's coughing.  I made the tea with chamomile, lemon juice, raw honey, Thieves and Copaiba oil.  He calls is Christmas Tea or Birthday Cake Tea because it smells like a holiday!  The oils have a very warm, spicy smell that he loves.  My older son, who is the pickiest eater on Earth, is a huge fan!

I put diluted lavender oil in a spray bottle and squirt it on their pillows, blankets and stuffed animals.  They slept well, every night, even though they weren't feeling well.  Normally, when they gave the crud, they're up multiple times a night because they're coughing and blowing their noses.  I simply rubbed this blend all over them.   They drank their tea before bed and in the morning.  They are feeling so much better and aren't whining as much.  Win/Win!

I've also been using oils with my pregnant niece.  She can't keep anything down and is feeling awful.  I gave her Peppermint Oil.  I gave her DiGize, too.  She can rub DiGize directly on her tummy, and it's perfectly safe for pregnant ladies.  (Check with your doctor before using anything during pregnancy, but the DiGize, Peppermint, Lemon and Lavender are considered very safe.)

I also use PanAway a great deal.  I've started exercising more than I have in years.  My muscles and feet get very sore.  I rub PanAway on the sore areas and it really helps.  I also use PanAway during that time of the month. It warms on contact and helps me feel so much better.

Frankinsense is another favorite.  I diffuse it, but I also put some on my face.  My skin is glowing.  If I feel unfocused or overwhelmed, I put some on my temples and the back of my neck.  I feel almost instantly focused and like I can concentrate.

My husband has trouble sleeping.  He wakes up in the middle of the night and is unable to stop thinking enough to fall back to sleep.  So, I put Stress Away and Lavender in the diffuser in our room.  We're both sleeping better!  He slept for seven hours straight the other night, which is unheard of!  I forgot to put the diffuser on last night.  He was up for hours and couldn't fall asleep.  This is all the proof I need.

I would never share anything with you that I do not truly believe can help you.  I test things, try things and then let you know if something is worth sharing.  This is one of those things.  I'm so grateful to my dear friends, Jaime and Eric, for sharing these amazing oils with me.  The oily life is beautiful, calming and healthy.  Who doesn't want more of that in their life?!

Please let me know if I can help you learn more about Young Living.  I will schedule my first Facebook class in the near future.  I'll post an invitation here.  I'd love to have you join me!

Comments

Popular Posts