Time with Dad is crucial and FUN!

My boys love being with their dad and he loves being with them. As a mother, nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing them all enjoying each other. Also, I know that they are taken care of even when I am not around. This leads to sweet, sweet freedom!!! That is something we all need and we sometimes forget to request. I'm lucky. When I ask to do something on my own, my husband is happy to take over with the boys. Or the laundry, grocery shopping, errands, etc. Wow, I guess 'lucky' doesn't even begin to cover it. I am beyond fortunate. However, it goes both ways. I help my husband in any way I can. Sometimes that means doing software testing for his tech startup. Sometimes it means selling tickets to his music festival. Usually it means doing my job well so that he has time to focus on his. We are a team. We are a family. We work hard towards the same goal, but we play very different roles.

Comments

Popular Posts