Everything Hurts!

I didn't sleep well last night, but that's pretty common these days.  I've been up since 5:00 and my boys will be awake soon.  My husband just went downstairs to work out and I will follow him.  Every part of my body is sore today, especially my quads, abs and arms.  The workout yesterday morning was extremely challenging, to say the least.  I know that's a good thing, but I just want to take some Advil, plug in my heating pad and crawl back into bed right now.

Working out has never been fun for me, with the exception of swimming.  I really need to join a pool in our new neighborhood, because that's what I would actually look forward to doing.  However, it involves more scheduling issues.  I have to find someone to watch the boys, or I have to take them with me and have someone watch them at the facility.  That's why I'm working out in the basement right now.  It's a great workout, it's just really hard, especially for someone who needs to lose a significant amount of weight and who hasn't exercised consistently in about a year.

Ok, it's time to stop whining and just get moving.  That's what I tell my kids, so the same should apply to me, right?  Onward and upward.

Comments

Popular Posts