Regaining Equilibrium

Balance. Calm. Peace. Those are the words drifting through my mind this morning as I sit on my deck having my coffee. My baby is still sleeping!! My big boy is sitting in the living room with my husband. It feels normal and so, so good.
Now that the festivals are over, it's time to focus on my real job again.  Our schedule has been nonexistent for the last few weeks, but we can finally relax and get back to our rhythm. It's a slow, steady beat. Sometimes we walk. Sometimes we march, but we don't need to be sprinting anymore. It's a relief.
We do still have the outstanding issue of the crazy old man to deal with. Our hearing is set for August 4th. He has a lawyer. We have our lawyers. It might get ugly, but we have a plan. I'll keep you posted.
Until then, it's time to breathe and enjoy our summer. I'm going to continue our days at the YMCA, play dates and NORMALCY, as much as I can. Happy Friday, everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts