My Body Is Wrong, but I'm Right!

Kieran woke up at 1:00 AM and said he had peed in his bed.  Bill got up and checked on him.  He was dry and the bed was dry.  Bill put him back to bed.  Then, I couldn't sleep.  So I've been writing and reading and writing some more.  Soren just got up. He came to snuggle on the couch with me.  Kieran got up a little bit later.  He said he peed in his bed again.  I told him to go change his pajamas and then I would change the bed later.

He came down a few minutes later and said he actually didn't pee in his bed and his pajamas aren't wet.

"Okay, Kieran.  Why did you think they were wet?"

"I don't know!  Maybe it was magic.  Maybe it was Santa's magic that made me not pee in my bed."

"Perhaps.  But I think you probably just had a dream, got sweaty and then thought you were wet because you peed."

"No, I think it's because my body is wrong, but I'm right!"  Kieran may be onto an interesting idea with this statement!  I often feel like my body doesn't match how I feel on the inside or what I think I should look like.

For this reason, and many others, I'm going to the gym in an hour.  Time to make the outside match the inside.

Comments

Popular Posts