Mistaken Identity? Crazy Old Man May Not Be Crazy!

The latest update on the 'Crazy Old Man' is that his attorney says this is a case of mistaken identity.  He says he has alibis for all of the incidents.  This is definitely throwing me for a loop.  If it wasn't him, then I will drop the charges with profound apologies.  However, with all of our witnesses, I just don't see how it's possible that we're wrong.

I'm second, third and fourth guessing myself right now.  I wish he would agree to meet with us, before the hearing, so that we could just clear it all up.  However, he has refused to do that.  Why would he refuse, if it really wasn't him?  And, if wasn't him, then WHO WAS IT?

This entire experience has been so stressful and exhausting.  I just want it to be over.  Now.  Well, I guess we will proceed with the hearing, if he doesn't agree to meet with us before Monday.  That's only three days from today.  I will gladly admit I was wrong, if I am.  Then we will move on and try to put it all behind us.

Wish us luck.  And, if we're wrong, I'll happily eat some humble pie and try to make it up to the guy, in some way.  We will make this right, somehow.

Comments

Popular Posts