Stop the Craziness

Some of you may not know that I've started a new blog. It's called stopthecraziness.blog. It deals with more adult subjects, especially depression, anxiety, coming of age and failure to launch.  It also contains stories about my family, regarding parenting, unschooling, marriage and life.  I was only prepared to write the new blog because I started with this one.

I finally came to terms with some of my biggest issues and mistakes. I own all of it and I'm no longer afraid to be brutally honest with myself. I no longer feel the need to be brutally honest with others because, as the tag line illustrates, we can only control ourselves. We can't control anyone else.

Forgiving yourself and others is the first step towards real healing, but the only way to do that is to be completely honest. I hope my journey can help someone who is still in the middle of their hardest times. I got through mine, but it wasn't pretty or fun.

My life is beautiful and fun, now. I'm very grateful to all the family and friends who've helped me along the way. Find your people. They're out there!

I just finished my first novel, which is another reason for the lack of posts on this blog. Please forgive me. I'm in the editing process and it isn't easy. I'll be sure to let you know when it's published.

Thank you for reading and all of your support. It means a great deal to me.

Comments

Popular Posts